Make your device screen Stay Alive! when you need it.
Keep your screen on when your device is running your GPS application, favorite remote control, playing a movie or slideshow, etc… Perfect to keep your screen on without dimming for application development. Your screen will never go back to sleep until you want it to…
Choose when you want your device to Stay Alive!:
• Only when you have power.
• Even if you are running on batteries.
• When one of the applications you selected is in foreground.
• Can be disabled when you connect to your car or desktop docking station.
• Prevent or allow Stay Alive! to dim your screen when active.
• Protect your battery with minimum battery level auto pause option.
• Easily pause Stay Alive! when not needed.
• Auto start on boot
• Hide top bar icon
• Hide notification icons
• Change config colors!
Easy power operation mode changes with the notification icons! It will show you which power mode you are using and allow you to quickly change between modes. You can also quickly activate the Stay Alive for specific application mode!
Stay Alive! will automatically disable itself then you manually turn off your device. It won’t keep your screen on if your device wakes up when it receives a notification.
Stay Alive! will not change your display timeout value or brightness settings. It will prevent your device from going to sleep based on your needs.
Sources: Xda Developers